Infra Dynamic are an IT Managed Service Provider, specialising in networking and IT security. Due to year-on-year growth, we are looking to complement our team with an experienced Bid Manager / Writer.
This is an exciting time to join us as we embark on the next phase of our journey to becoming the ‘go to’ IT provider in the UK for small and medium sized businesses.
As a Bid Manager, you will play a significant role in achieving our aim by allowing us to increase the impact, quality and capacity of our content (be that bid responses, case studies, articles or presentations). You will find yourself at the heart of the action as the business continues to grow its consultancy and support teams.
Candidates must be passionate about creating truly compelling content and thrive when working in a fast-paced and driven environment.
- Excellent writing skills across proposals, bid responses, case studies and marketing materials, with a record of wins.
- Ability to quality assess and refine content submitted in the assistance of bid responses by Infra Dynamic consultants.
- Familiarity with public sector competitive bid processes, eg, DOS, G-Cloud and TS3.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to produce compelling graphics and presentations.
- Project and time management to work to challenging deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement of processes and content.
- Broad knowledge of technologies and IT management processes.
- Excellent communication skills to engage with internal stakeholders across our management and consultancy teams to elicit timely inputs.
- Able to self-manage workload of parallel bids and other work.
Who we're looking for:
As an experienced Bid Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing quality technology-based bids for public and private sector opportunities.
- Producing bid presentations.
- Managing and coordinating end-to-end bid responses.
- Facilitation and documentation of bid materials in advance of bid opportunities.
- Authoring of marketing materials including case studies and promotional documents.
- Continuous improvement of bid responses from bid feedback.
What will I be doing:
The main focus of the role will be on the discovery of bids and the writing and content creation for those bids. The remainder will involve helping to co-ordinate our bid responses ie, collating, reviewing, submitting etc.
Overall, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference and to shape, develop and influence our bid process going forward.
- Competitive Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience.
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Regular Company Social Events
- Bonus Scheme (dependant on company performance)
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Free snack fridge in office
Our commitment to you:
As a growing company, we know that it is our people that fuel our success. So, we are always here to help you grow your skill set. We are an inclusive and successful team, ambitious for our company and all employees. Our working environment is one of mutual respect and free from discrimination. Creative free-thinking is encouraged, and your development is always our priority.
As part of the team, you will get many opportunities to learn and develop your skills. We understand that we all need to keep ourselves up to date with the latest skill sets and technology, so we offer continuous training and development, whether this is specific Microsoft Certifications, learning a new programming language or simple online self-training. You will be given time throughout the year to dedicate to training and growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer, which means that the Company is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
We are proud that our recruitment process has been recognised as inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.